You'll need to have:
- French as your mother tongue
- The ability to write, edit and translate a wide variety of content, including blog posts, landing pages, ebooks, infographics, and more
- Creative writing skills for web and the ability to create great stories
- Exceptional spelling and grammar skills in French and English
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage several localization/translation projects, while working with teams across the organization
- At least 3 years of experience in translation
It'd be great if you also had experience with:
- Website localization in the online and/or mobile area
- Understanding of, or experience with transcreation and localization
- A basic understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce; some of the content you’ll be translating is fairly technical, so some knowledge in the area would be a good asset
- Translation technology, like MemoQ
- A University or college degree/diploma in translation
You'll get to do things like:
- Translate and create a wide variety of content, including blog posts, ebooks, infographics, and more
- Work in an exciting, fast paced environment
- Manage several projects and priorities at once
- Have the ability to work both autonomously, and with teams across the organization
- Help Shopify scale internationally!
- Please translate the content below within the asterisk, entitled "How conversational commerce is forever changing the way we shop". Once you click, "Apply now", you'll be asked to attach your translated version of this content. Happy translating!
Meet Some of Shopify's Employees
Jean-Philippe works with the Purchase Experience Team, focused on developing software to provide the most delightful and accessible buying process possible for consumers.
Back to top