Data Visualization Developer
Who we are looking for:
- Comfort and ease with HTML, CSS, and good command of the DOM.
- A strong interest in Data, and a desire to bring data to life with visualizations.
- A wide breadth of knowledge of the JS ecosystem, and an ability to keep up with the latest best practices, tools, and frameworks.
- A good taste and keen eye for UI and UX. You care deeply about the products you put in front of your audience.
- Willingness to dive deep into any area and the motivation to truly master it.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Previous experience developing data visualizations.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with best practices around visualizing data.
- Experience with D3, SVG, WebGL, or similar.
- Experience with back-end development using dynamic language (python, ruby), and integrating your work with web frameworks such as Rails.
- Building apps that are responsive, performant, and scalable.
Here's how to apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of Shopify, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. Please address your cover letter to Denis.Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying, even if you aren’t able to check every box above. We are dedicated to diversity and providing an inclusive workplace for all and especially encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.
Back to top