Our Partnerships team helps agencies and freelancers grow their business with Shopify. They are an integral part of Shopify’s global strategy to become the backbone for all commerce. You’ll be helping the team to work more effectively with the over 100,000+ partners in our ecosystem. As a Data Analyst, you’ll enable them to expand existing relationships while nurturing high potential leads to become more active.
Our Data Analytics Team provides reporting, monitoring, and strategic advice to all areas of Shopify. As a Data Analyst, you will work in a highly collaborative fashion as a core member of the Data Analytics Team to prioritize data collection, transformation, and advanced data analysis techniques. Working with Shopify’s Partnerships team, you will work closely with senior leadership to define and measure key metrics, promote new analytical techniques, question assumptions, and tell the story behind the numbers. As someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, you will develop a deep understanding of our data, tools, and processes.
You’ll Need To Have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a data analytics role
- Experience with Tableau, QlikView, or similar data visualization tools
- Extensive experience analyzing data using SQL
- Basic knowledge of Python or other programming language
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills, with proven success building relationships across all levels
It'd be great if you have:
- Experience with predictive analytics
- App or front-end development experience a plus
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. Please address your cover letter to Sarah Siu.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.