You’ll be doing things like:
- Writing powerful and eloquent code that extends the functionality and improves the quality of Shopify’s mobile applications
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to define, develop, test, and ship features that impact mobile clients and backend servers
- Translating designs and wireframes into technical patterns and practices
You’ll need to have:
- Passion for mobile software development
- In-depth knowledge of the Android SDK, the open-source Android ecosystem, and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of Google’s Android user-interface design principles, patterns, and best practices
It’d be nice if you had:
- Professional experience in Android app development
- Do you have a published Android app? One in progress? Show us!
- Experience writing backend code on a web application
- iOS development experience
Meet Some of Shopify's Employees
Jean-Philippe works with the Purchase Experience Team, focused on developing software to provide the most delightful and accessible buying process possible for consumers.
Back to top