Our goal at Shift is to turn what is universally regarded as a burdensome life event into a delightful experience, and to bring trust and simplicity to the peer-to-peer used car market. We have 3 principles that drive our company forward: convenience, value, and trust.
Our Queue Coordinator position is an integral part of our Car Sales team and are tasked with a variety of mission critical responsibilities.
This position could be a good fit for you if:
- You’re a self-starter with a great attitude who enjoys solving problems and taking on difficult challenges
- You take ownership of your role and demonstrate your value in actions, not wordsYou can think on your feet. You enjoy learning new things and can learn them quickly; change excites you
- You communicate clearly and you listen carefully. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re capable of successfully providing information in person, through writing and on the phone.
- Support our growing sales team to help develop and follow up on leads, and respond to inquiries in their pipeline.
- Utilize different methods of communicating with potential buyers (phone, email, text), and complete accurate tracking of communications in our CRM system
- Manage and overcome potential buyer objections
- Help the Sales Team members follow up with their daily tasks while out of office, and help the team meet their quota
- Work closely with Shift members across teams
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years experience in Lead Generation, Inside Sales or Sales Development roles at a technology company and/or company selling to consumers, with a track record of success.
- A self-starter who is motivated to meet goals, is organized and has great attention to detail.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- You have a flexible schedule and are open to working weekends.
- Experience in the automobile industry is a plus, but not necessary
- Must have the right to work legally and permanently in the US
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
For more than a century, people have bought and sold cars exactly the same way. Shift is evolving the car buying experience by pairing a technology-first approach with superior customer service. Our end goal? To build a more trustworthy marketplace that makes it really simple to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go.
We’re a team of ex-Google and ex-Dropbox leaders with demonstrated ability to successfully build teams and create game-changing products. We’re backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and poised for enormous growth this year.
Shift is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe diversity in the workplace cultivates empathy and provides the understanding necessary to serve a wide customer base, which in turn leads us to build better products. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.