Sales Operations Specialist
- Oversee sales and customer support reporting and metrics
- Sit within the operation to identify solutions to inefficient workflows
- Understand, analyze, and improve upon the business systems in place. Maintain required documentation and proactively identify improvement opportunities through systematic and rigorous measurement and analysis
- Partner with management, analytics and end-users to create and manage salesforce functionality including but not exclusive to workflow rules, data validation, and process builders
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards in salesforce
- Manage daily administration of users, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types and page layouts in salesforce
- Drive consistent sales goal setting processes and design of sales incentive plans, partnering with cross-functional teams and sales leadership.
- Work with business intelligence and management to create dashboards to help provide insight into business performance
- 2+ years experience working with salesforce
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree with 3+ years of operations, project management, or quantitative analysis experience.
- Previous experience working in high growth business, you get excited about helping lay the foundations for exponential growth.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Collaborative worker who enjoys having fun at work and wants a challenge
- Detail oriented and expert in both qualitative and quantitative analysis with a passion for delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with great meeting time management, and people skills.
Nice to have
- Some SQL experience or a willingness to learn
- Experience with Salesforce application integrations (ex: Talkdesk)
- Experience with a BI tools, like Tableau, Chartio or Periscope
Meet Some of Shift's Employees
COO & Co-founder
As a the COO & Co-founder, Minnie influences the corporate culture while also running operations—focused on optimizing, standardizing, and automating processes on the back-end to ensure that customers have a great experience.
Back to top