Overnight Logistics Associate (Driver)
We believe car buying should be fun, fair, and accessible to everyone. We’ve set out to transform an industry, using technology to bring transparency and convenience to the car buying process.
And we aren’t stopping there. We aim to bring that same transparency and convenience to car ownership too, with payments, maintenance, and insurance in one easy app. At Shift, we’re building the tools that empower people to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go.
Our Drivers are the heart of our logistics operation and are tasked with a variety of mission critical responsibilities, including:
Transporting vehicles to and from various warehouse locations to keep production on schedule and assisting with inventory management
Working closely with operations personnel to ensure test drives and delivers go smoothly
Flexibility to take on other tasks as needed, such as supporting the detailing and logistics team
- Must be 21-years of age or older
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule starting late nights (around 8 PM) to early mornings (around 4 AM), and/or graveyard shifts
- Attention to detail.
- Dependable and independent worker
- Ability to work with others on a team or individually.
- Responsible, careful and confident driver (you will be moving expensive cars).
- Ability to drive manual is a plus.
- Reliable, timely and good communicator.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Bonus Points:
- You’ve worked for a startup company in any capacity.
- Previous experience working as a delivery driver (6 months or more) is a plus.
Our company depends on balance and equality — between buyers and sellers, among employees, and in our relationships with customers.
Our mission to evolve car ownership and transform an industry is a challenging one. It can only be achieved by a team of diverse problem-solvers — engineers, designers, business people — from the same broad demographics as our customers.
Why join now?
We’ve built a small but highly talented team backed by $120 million in funding from investors like DFJ, Goldman Sachs, and BMW iVentures. We’ve got product-market fit, but there’s still a ton of room to innovate and make your mark on the product and on the company.
Shift is the Bay Area’s #1 seller of used cars with $100 million in cars sold per year. We’re serving most of California and are gearing up to scale to new markets. With a solid business model and no clear winner in our space yet, this is a hugely exciting time to join the team.
Back to top