Want to make a direct and visible impact on our dynamic & growing office environment of around 100 people?
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Office & IT Coordinator to contribute to our company culture and keep our "Castro Campus" running smoothly!
Ideally you're available for approximately 10-20 hours per week.
In this role, you'll collaborate with our Office Manager to enhance employee experience and ensure everyone has what they need to be happy, comfortable, and productive.
This is a great opportunity if you want to learn a lot, gain insight into the startup world, and creatively problem-solve across teams.
- You'll order & stock all of our snacks, supplies & swag with strong attention to detail
- You'll deliver mail & packages to the team (including walking between our two offices in the Castro neighborhood)
- You'll jump in and troubleshoot our wifi and video conferencing system as needed
- You'll track, manage and distribute our computer & iPad inventory
- You'll greet guests and answer questions
- You'll brainstorm office improvement projects
- You'll help coordinate and plan events
- You may assist with scheduling meetings
- You'll add to our friendly & helpful team dynamic
- You'll set up accounts for new employees (once you're ramped up on other day-to-day tasks above)
What We're Looking For
- You are available Monday-Friday for 2-4 hours each day
- You're proficient with Gmail, Google docs, and Google calendar
- You take initiative and owns projects from start to finish
- You're comfortable working independently and collaboratively
- You're curious and passionate about learning, improving processes, and making Shift and awesome place to work
- You've demonstrated strong written and verbal communication
For more than a century, people have bought and sold cars exactly the same way. Shift is evolving the car buying experience by pairing a technology-first approach with superior customer service. Our end goal? To build a more trustworthy marketplace that makes it really simple to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go.
We’re a team of ex-Google and ex-Dropbox leaders with demonstrated ability to successfully build teams and create game-changing products. We’re backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and poised for enormous growth this year.
Shift is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe diversity in the workplace cultivates empathy and provides the understanding necessary to serve a wide customer base, which in turn leads us to build better products. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.