Want to make a direct and meaningful impact on our dynamic team of around 100 people (and growing)?
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic IT Coordinator to create innovative solutions that ensure our employees are happy and productive. You will keep employees connected and enable collaboration across all of our locations (7 offices and growing quickly!). You'll work closely with the Office Manager at our HQ and have a chance to interact with all of our teams.
This is a great opportunity if you want to learn a lot, gain insight into the startup world, and creatively problem-solve.
- You'll manage accounts for new employees across our platforms
- You'll jump in and make improvements to our IT infrastructure (wifi, computers, video conferencing, alarms & security)
- You'll maintain a relationship with our IT vendors (ISP, video conferencing, security) and troubleshoot issues as they come up (we can show you how when you start)
- You'll track, manage, and distribute our MacBook & iPad inventory
- You'll collect information from employees about what's working well & what could be better
- You'll use this data to prioritize tasks and brainstorm solutions
- You'll research, plan, and carry out projects to improve our IT processes
- You'll add to our friendly & helpful team dynamic
You'll be a great fit if:
- You enjoy coming up with creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
- You're great at noticing patterns and paying attention to detail
- You're a self-starter who takes initiative and owns projects from start to finish
- You're flexible and can juggle multiple projects
- You're comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- You're curious and passionate about learning, improving processes, and making Shift an awesome place to work
- You've demonstrated strong written and verbal communication
For more than a century, people have bought and sold cars exactly the same way. Shift is evolving the car buying experience by pairing a technology-first approach with superior customer service. Our end goal? To build a more trustworthy marketplace that makes it really simple to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go.
We’re a team of ex-Google and ex-Dropbox leaders with demonstrated ability to successfully build teams and create game-changing products. We’re backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and poised for enormous growth this year.
Shift is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe diversity in the workplace cultivates empathy and provides the understanding necessary to serve a wide customer base, which in turn leads us to build better products. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.