Detailing and Logistics Associate
- Must be 21-years of age or older
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others on a team or individually.
- Responsible, careful and confident driver (you will be moving expensive cars).
- Ability to drive manual is a plus.
- Reliable, timely and good communicator.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Bonus Points:
- You’ve worked for a startup company in any capacity.
- Previous car detailing experience (6 months or more) is a plus.
Meet Some of Shift's Employees
Head of Engineering
Jon is focused on ensuring that the Engineering Team is happy, healthy, and productive so that it can grow, accomplish its priorities, and collaborate effectively across departments.
Back to top