Detailing and Logistics Associates are the heart of our vehicle prep team and are tasked with a variety of mission critical responsibilities, including:
Detailing our vehicles to perfection inside and out, including washing, waxing & upholstery
Transporting vehicles to and from various warehouse locations to keep production on schedule and assisting with inventory management
Working closely with operations personnel to ensure test drives and delivers go smoothly
Flexibility to take on other tasks as needed, such as photographing vehicles
- Must be 21-years of age or older
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with others on a team or individually.
- Responsible, careful and confident driver (you will be moving expensive cars).
- Ability to drive manual is a plus.
- Reliable, timely and good communicator.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Bonus Points:
- You’ve worked for a startup company in any capacity.
- Previous car detailing experience (6 months or more) is a plus.
For more than a century, people have bought and sold cars exactly the same way. Shift is evolving the car buying experience by pairing a technology-first approach with superior customer service. Our end goal? To build a more trustworthy marketplace that makes it really simple to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go.
We’re a team of ex-Google and ex-Dropbox leaders with demonstrated ability to successfully build teams and create game-changing products. We’re backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and poised for enormous growth this year.
Shift is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe diversity in the workplace cultivates empathy and provides the understanding necessary to serve a wide customer base, which in turn leads us to build better products. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.