Our goal at Shift is to turn what is universally regarded as a burdensome life event into a delightful experience, and to bring trust and simplicity to the peer-to-peer used car market. We have 3 principles that drive our company forward: convenience, value, and trust.
Delivery Operations Specialists are part of our dynamic field operations team and are tasked with a variety of mission critical responsibilities:
- Delivering recently purchased cars to their excited new owners and ensuring their experience is delightful all the way to the end
- Picking up cars from sellers to transport to our recon center for inspection and processing prior to being listed
- Facilitate vehicle test drives and help guide our customers through every step of their car buying experience
- Additional prep work as needed, such as detailing and vehicle photography
THIS POSITION COULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You’re looking for a solid opportunity to gain sales and customer service experience in an exciting and innovative start-up environment
- You’re a self-starter with a great attitude who enjoys solving problems and taking on difficult challenges
- You take ownership of your role and demonstrate your value in actions, not words
- You’re willing to put in the time and effort it takes to develop yourself and grow in your role
- You can think on your feet. You enjoy learning new things and can learn them quickly; change excites you
- You communicate clearly and you listen carefully. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re capable of successfully providing information in person, through writing and on the phone.
- Must be 21-years of age or older
- Interest in customer service and connecting with people.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and mature under pressure.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy, personable, and articulate.
- Savvy individual with a sharp eye for detail.
- You have a flexible schedule and are open to working nights and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to drive stick shift is strongly preferred.
- 1 year of customer service experience is a plus.
- Some college is a plus, but not required.
For more than a century, people have bought and sold cars exactly the same way. Shift is evolving the car buying experience by pairing a technology-first approach with superior customer service. Our end goal? To build a more trustworthy marketplace that makes it really simple to buy, own, and sell the cars that make life go.
We’re a team of ex-Google and ex-Dropbox leaders with demonstrated ability to successfully build teams and create game-changing products. We’re backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and poised for enormous growth this year.
Shift is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We believe diversity in the workplace cultivates empathy and provides the understanding necessary to serve a wide customer base, which in turn leads us to build better products. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.