Delivery Operations Specialist
THIS POSITION COULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You’re looking for a solid opportunity to gain sales and customer service experience in an exciting and innovative start-up environment
- You’re a self-starter with a great attitude who enjoys solving problems and taking on difficult challenges
- You take ownership of your role and demonstrate your value in actions, not words
- You’re willing to put in the time and effort it takes to develop yourself and grow in your role
- You can think on your feet. You enjoy learning new things and can learn them quickly; change excites you
- You communicate clearly and you listen carefully. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re capable of successfully providing information in person, through writing and on the phone.
- Must be 21-years of age or older
- Interest in customer service and connecting with people.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and mature under pressure.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy, personable, and articulate.
- Savvy individual with a sharp eye for detail.
- You have a flexible schedule and are open to working nights and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to drive stick shift is strongly preferred.
- 1 year of customer service experience is a plus.
- Some college is a plus, but not required.
Meet Some of Shift's Employees
COO & Co-founder
As a the COO & Co-founder, Minnie influences the corporate culture while also running operations—focused on optimizing, standardizing, and automating processes on the back-end to ensure that customers have a great experience.
Back to top