Delivery Operations Specialist
This position could be a good fit for you if:
- You’re looking for a solid opportunity to gain sales and customer service experience in an exciting and innovative start-up environment
- You’re a self-starter with a great attitude who enjoys solving problems and taking on difficult challenges
- You take ownership of your role and demonstrate your value in actions, not words
- You’re willing to put in the time and effort it takes to develop yourself and grow in your role
- You can think on your feet. You enjoy learning new things and can learn them quickly; change excites you
- You communicate clearly and you listen carefully. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re capable of successfully providing information in person, through writing and on the phone.
- Must be at least 21-years of age
- Interest in customer service and connecting with people.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and mature under pressure.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy, personable, and articulate.
- Savvy individual with a sharp eye for detail.
- You have a flexible schedule and are open to working nights and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to drive stick shift is strongly preferred.
- 1 year of customer service experience is a plus.
- Some college is a plus, but not required.
Meet Some of Shift's Employees
Head of Engineering
Jon is focused on ensuring that the Engineering Team is happy, healthy, and productive so that it can grow, accomplish its priorities, and collaborate effectively across departments.
Back to top