Customer Service Specialist
- The Customer Service Specialist will be an important part in our growth and is responsible for interacting over the phone and email directly with our customers, and be their point of contact for any inquiries they might have throughout the selling or buying process with Shift. To do this, you may need to do some or all of the below (and probably things that aren’t on this list!)
- Bachelor's degree and equivalent experience in a user acquisition / sales / support role
- What makes you thrive is interacting with and helping customers have an all-around great experience. Their happiness is your happiness.
- An energetic personality who can communicate clearly with people over the phone (most importantly) and other communication mediums, while coming across as trustworthy (and not too “salesman”-like!)
- Organization, excellent writing skills and attention to detail is a must
- A love for technology, to follow new trends in user behavior, and to appreciate the power of new products to improve how we live
- A self-starter who is motivated to meet goals
- Enjoy working with all sorts of people, from the CEO to the milkman (OK we don’t have a milkman); you treat everyone with the respect they deserve
- Did we mention you are really smart? Experience is less important than sheer intellectual horsepower, creativity, and organization skills.
- Account management, customer success team, post sale/post acquisition background a plus
Meet Some of Shift's Employees
As a software engineer focused on improving the iOS app, Dominic spends the vast majority of his time coding to make the app more responsive to user needs.
Back to top