You’ll Work On
- Evaluating customer’s vehicles and providing them with accurate vehicle valuations
- Providing customers smooth and easy test drive and delivery appointments
- Facilitating the purchase and sale of vehicles by becoming an expert on DMV paperwork
- Solving problems by working hand in hand with internal Sales, Financing, and Field Support Reps
- Making efficient decisions to ensure successful appointments and excellent customer experience.
- Partnering with the customer to provide excellent service on a daily basis during every interaction
- Interest in customer service and connecting with people.
- High attention to detail.
- A strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
- Self-motivation and team-orientation.
- Calm demeanor under pressure.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- Highly effective oral and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Flexibility with your schedule and are open to working mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Previous startup experience.
- Previous retail sales experience with consumer technology.
- Experience with Salesforce and Slack.
- $15 per hour
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.
- Potential to earn monthly bonuses on top of your normal compensation.
- Competitive medical / vision / dental benefits for full-time employees and their families.
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Flexible part time and full time schedules available.
Meet Some of Shift's Employees
Minnie I.COO & Co-founder
As a the COO & Co-founder, Minnie influences the corporate culture while also running operations—focused on optimizing, standardizing, and automating processes on the back-end to ensure that customers have a great experience.
Back to top