- 5+ years experience as mechanic at recognized dealership or repair shop (BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Honda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Audi, …)
- ASE certified, ideally all A1 through A9 and L1 and L3 (or in the process of gaining certifications), is a plus.
- Detail oriented and precise.
- Flexibility in taking on other tasks as they arise in daily operations (e.g. washing/ detailing cars when necessary).
- Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, and maturity under pressure while demonstrating great judgment and ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Must be 21-years of age or older
Meet Some of Shift's Employees
As a software engineer focused on improving the iOS app, Dominic spends the vast majority of his time coding to make the app more responsive to user needs.
Back to top