- 5+ years experience as mechanic at recognized dealership or repair shop (BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Honda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Audi, …)
- ASE certified, ideally all A1 through A9 and L1 and L3 (or in the process of gaining certifications), is a plus.
- Detail oriented and precise.
- Flexibility in taking on other tasks as they arise in daily operations (e.g. washing/ detailing cars when necessary).
- Self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, teamwork, and maturity under pressure while demonstrating great judgment and ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Must be 21-years of age or older
Meet Some of Shift's Employees
Head of Engineering
Jon is focused on ensuring that the Engineering Team is happy, healthy, and productive so that it can grow, accomplish its priorities, and collaborate effectively across departments.
Back to top