Wine Sales Rep - Partner Wine Company
Five Grapes, LLC, a leading wine importer and distributor, is a premier Sestra Systems channel partner. Five Grapes thrives on bringing distinctive treasures from the world’s most prominent growing regions to restaurants and venues across the U.S. With iconic customers in multiple states and a thriving wine in keg business, Five Grapes is seeking Sales Representatives in our East Coast Markets including DC, VA, PA and New York. Five Grapes operates as both an importer and a distributor and has warehousing in three states. Five Grapes offers a full range of wine selections including VIP, collectables, boutique, and keg wine. Their strategic partnership with Sestra Systems, Inc. creates a huge opportunity for growth. Learn more, and join our fast growing company, where every employee owns shares in the company and a stake in our success.
- Develop and sell to existing and new accounts within a large territory; Strong emphasis on opening new accounts while maintaining existing accounts both on and off premises
- Develop strategy for penetration in each account
- Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful tastings, needs analysis and follow through
- Conduct wait staff training seminars, wine dinners and in-store tastings as needed
- Recommend, create/design wine lists and wine by the glass programs utilizing full knowledge of portfolio
- Participate in ride-alongs with management and work-with for suppliers
- Work flexible hours to coincide with the buyer’s availability. Minimum 24 hours per week.
- Additional hours required during the peak season of October, November and December
- Strong emphasis on opening new accounts while maintaining existing accounts both on and off premises
- 1-3 years of industry related wine sales experience
- Comprehensive understanding of wine to include regions/varietals, product/food pairing techniques, basic production and service
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of state registration and insurance and an acceptable driving record
- Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Goal oriented, focused and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision
Salary and Benefits
- Commission plus Expenses
- Ownership stake in Five Grapes, LLC.
Please submit both a resume and cover letter. Wine experience a must. No resumes will be considered without a cover letter.
About Sestra Systems, Inc
Sestra was founded by Lev Volftsun, a serial entrepreneur who has sold two technology companies to Cisco Systems and a third to Metaswitch, with a total accumulated value of over $1B. Our mission is to become the gold standard for beverage dispensing by serving the perfect pour and delivering revolutionary loss prevention to customers serving draft beverages (beer, wine, cocktails, cold brew coffee, etc.). Sestra’s patented pour control technology ensures that each and every glass of beer, wine or mixed drink is poured to the exact volume and temperature specified virtually eliminating costly over-pouring. Hands-free, push-to-pour dispensing increases speed of service, eliminating long lines and increasing revenues during the busiest service periods. Sestra’s smart dispensing solution are installed at iconic sports venues, cultural centers, hotels and restaurants allowing these venues/concessionaires the ability to eliminate theft, spoilage, and over-pouring in their alcohol programs, routinely save customers 20 – 50% when compared to by the bottle programs. Importantly, Sestra’s products are connected devices providing valuable analytics and real time alerts. Because the taps are connected to the cloud, real time analytics aid inventory predictability and provide valuable employee oversight.
See Inside the Office of Sestra Systems
Sestra helps people take control of their wine programs by allowing them to dispense the perfect glass of chilled, high-quality wine. Sestra’s wine-on-tap system eliminates waste and oxidation from glass bottles by drawing from KeyKegs and ensures every pour is precisely measured, chilled, and recorded—creating a seamless experience for customers and retail operators alike.
Back to top