VP of Sales
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
ServiceTitan is hiring a Vice President of Sales to lead our sales organization into the next phase of growth. We have had incredible success in our early years, and are now set up and excited to enter into the next stage. Reporting directly to the CEO and driving our revenue, this position will have a huge impact on the future of ServiceTitan.
This new member of our executive team will define the vision for how ServiceTitan can own both the SMB and Enterprise market, and then execute on the plan to make it happen. S/he will learn from our existing team and drawing from his/her extensive experience and success, bring new perspectives and solutions to enable exponential growth. As a trusted advisor to the CEO and co-founder, our new VP of Sales must be an authentic collaborator and a proactive, strategic problem solver.
Who will love this job:
- A strategic operationalist who utilizes a data-driven approach to make decisions and set a clear strategy and operating plan for our sales team to hit ambitious revenue goals.
- A builder who enjoys building brand new processes, systems, and structures as well as optimizing existing ones.
- A driver who works with purpose and passion; someone who will elevate our executive team through new perspectives, ideas, and solutions.
- A trusted advisor and leader who sets a high-bar, develop and grow his/her team to perform today and tomorrow, and liaises effectively with internal and external business partners and customers.
What you’ll do:
- Map strategy. Lead, set strategy, and grow an account-based SaaS sales team, including further development of our recently formed enterprise sales team.
- Build systems and processes. Manage and guide our Sales Operations team and Sales managers to optimize and transform our current systems, processes, and analytics.
- Focus on data. Build upon our existing metrics to benchmark our team’s success and use data to guide decisions for future growth.
- Develop and scale the team. Design the org structure and strategy with our recruiting team to aggressively hire top-notch sales managers and salespeople and continuously develop new and existing sales team members.
- Plan programs. Partner with our BD and Marketing team on planning key initiatives to drive opportunities and movement through the sales funnel.
You should have:
- SMB inside sales and enterprise experience for a complex SaaS solution
- A demonstrated track record of excellent outcomes in a growing organization
- Experience in successfully taking a company from ~$20M to ~$125M in ARR
- Built and lead a world-class Sales organization
- A genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals, hiring and rallying a team around those goals, and leveraging data to help you achieve those goals via methodical execution
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top