VP of Product
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About this Role
The VP of Product will report to the President of the Company, serve on the Executive team and will have broad responsibility over product strategy, product execution, and product marketing. This position is responsible for all product management and product marketing activities including product vision, strategic product planning, product definition, tactical execution, go-to market product launches, community engagement, and customer adoption. Working closely with internal stakeholders, customers, partners, and engineering teams, the VP of Product will establish ServiceTitan as the best product solution in our target segments.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap based on market research, customer feedback, and close collaboration with Sales, Business Development, Implementation and Customer Success teams
- Engage stakeholders to align on product strategy and priorities that deliver measurable results to our company and our customers
- Regularly communicate product roadmap and status of key initiatives to internal stakeholders and customers
- Define, track and improve key product metrics and success criteria for major product initiatives
- Oversee the entire product development lifecycle from conception to launch and postlaunch adoption
- Effectively collaborate with our customers, customer facing teams and engineering teams to develop requirements and drive projects to completion
- Lead and develop a team of product managers, product marketing managers, and product designers
- Work closely with the engineering teams to continually evolve and scale our agile processes for developing new features and products
- Coordinate and participate in Quality Assurance (QA) on product releases pre and postlaunch.
- Manage deliverables and custom development efforts required to onboard strategic accounts or partners
- Own the release management process in partnership with the CT
- 10+ years of experience leading product management teams in the development and successful launch of SaaS business applications
- Familiarity with the home services industry and knowledge of key business processes such as marketing, scheduling and dispatching, field management, inventory management, and accounting
- Strong people management skills with demonstrated experience recruiting and managing teams of product managers, product designers, and product marketers
- Outstanding team player with ability to coordinate and communicate with cross functional teams
- Proven ability to develop broad strategic plans and translate them into product development and product launches
- Strong technical and analytical skills and ability to communicate with and influence engineering teams
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Passion for agile/scrum methodology and iterative product development
- BA/BS degree
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
Back to top