VP, Business Development
ServiceTitan is hiring a Vice President of Business Development to lead our BD organization into the next phase of growth. We have had incredible success in our early years, and are now set up and excited to enter into the next stage.
The primary role of the Vice President of Business Development is to build out partner programs, create and develop strategic alliances and relationships, and foster new business development opportunities. You will be responsible for recruiting new partners, acting as advocate for ServiceTitan with the partner, and creating a pipeline of new business opportunities by setting the strategy, investments and actions that will drive incremental revenue growth for ServiceTitan. Reporting directly to the CEO and helping driving our revenue, this position will have a huge impact on the future of ServiceTitan.
- Develop a comprehensive business development strategy and roadmap based on market research, customer feedback, and close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams
- Regularly communicate business development roadmap and status of key initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Establish strategic partnerships and channels and develop a qualified pipeline of revenue opportunities around those alliances
- Engage stakeholders to align on Business Development and priorities that deliver measurable results to our company and our customers
- Partner with our Sales and Marketing team on planning key initiatives to drive opportunities and movement through the sales funnel
- Establish centralized and ongoing partner/alliance management process and governance including development of a technology stack to manage channel sales and partner sales enablement
- Define, track and improve key business development metrics and success criteria
- Drive partner management ensuring reporting, partner-based pipeline management and forecasting, and partner performance measurement
- Minimum 8 years of experience in partner/alliance management, channel sales or business development roles in a Software environment
- A demonstrated track record of excellent outcomes in a growing organization
- A genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals, hiring and rallying a team around those goals, and leveraging data to help you achieve those goals via methodical execution
- Strong people management skills with demonstrated experience leading, managing and mentoring teams
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives
- Cross-functional influence, relationship-building, and project management skills towards a broad constituency ranging from partners, customers and sales
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- BA/BS degree - MBA preferred
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top