ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity:
Interested in being part of a growing team tasked with training customers in an exciting and growing company & industry? The ideal candidate for this role will work as a member of the Technical Product Training Team to deliver engaging training programs to new and existing customers, as well as internal employees. Training Specialists serve as a primary resource to deliver training programs via remote & on-site instructor-led training, video, e-learning, and other methods. This individual will collaborate with other members of the Training Team to design and develop training content and programs.
- Product Expert – Become an expert in our software & the home services industry so that training courses are highly “industry-relevant”
- Deliver excellent training – Deliver engaging instructor-led training courses on-site and remotely using web conferencing and e-Learning platforms. Training programs will range from webinars and lectures to interactive learning games.
- Training Content Development & Maintenance - Work with other members of the Training Team to design, develop, and maintain engaging technical training programs.
- Training & Certification Platforms – Contribute to the launch and maintenance of the learning management system and related certification & e-learning programs.
- Act as Training SME – Create supporting training content & advise other ServiceTitan team members on training & demo best practices.
- Supporting Documentation – Contribute to cross-team efforts to produce and maintain customer-facing “Quick Guide” documentation & training handouts
- Other – Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of team management.
- 2+ years of experience in delivering exceptional remote & on-site instructor-led training, with a strong background working in a software customer training environment.
- Track record of achievement in a customer training role, preferably in a software company.
- Excellent planning, communication and ability to multi-task training for multiple customers and/or projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience delivering on-site training and/or consulting for customers.
- Experience delivering training to resistant learners and/or using change management practices to maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance to software
- Eagerness to grow by learning new technologies and instructional methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Instructional Design, Computer Science, or Adult Education and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position.
- Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel up to 25% during peak periods.
- Ability to learn and apply the ADDIE Instructional Systems Design process and recognized e-Learning technical standards (SCORM, TinCan, xAPI).
- Experience with Wordpress, Learning Management Systems, and training development tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Powerpoint, and Camtasia
- Ability to create graphics, animations, and other supporting content to support instructor-led and e-Learning content.
- Knowledge of Prosci ADKAR model or other change management practices
- Experience in measurement and evaluation of training initiatives
- Strong project management experience a plus
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical documentation
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Back to top