ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity:
Interested in being part of a growing team tasked with building cutting edge content & training customers in a growing company & industry? The ideal candidate for this role will work as a member of the Technical Product Training Team to deliver engaging training & transition programs to new and existing customers, as well as internal employees. Training Specialists are the face of ServiceTitan, delivering wide-ranging technical training programs via remote & on-site instructor-led training, and contributing to video & e-learning content. Training Specialists serve as Product & Industry Experts and provide valuable input by helping Training Content Developers to design & develop engaging and industry-relevant training & certification programs.
- Product Expert – Become an expert in our software & the home services industry so that training courses are highly “industry-relevant”
- Deliver exceptional training, transition management & coaching – Deliver engaging instructor-led training courses & webinars, both on-site and online via web conferencing
- Embed Best Practices – Adapt demos, examples & approaches to 1-on-1 training courses to focus on “best practices” for different ServiceTitan user types
- Transition / Change Management – Help guide customers on managing their teams’ transition to ServiceTitan
- Contribute to Training Program Development & Maintenance – Assist Training Content Developers by contributing to the launch & upkeep of engaging training & certification programs in our Litmos LMS
- Other – Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of team management.
- 2-6 years of experience in delivering exceptional remote & on-site instructor-led training, preferably with a strong background working in a software customer training environment.
- Track record of achievement in a training and/or customer service role, preferably in a software or other startup company
- Expertise in customizing & running live demo-based training courses & webinars
- Eagerness to keep ServiceTitan (and our customers) on the cutting edge by learning with new technologies & instructional approaches
- Experience delivering training or coaching to promote adoption and minimize resistance to new software
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills to handle juggling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position.
- Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel up to 25% during peak periods.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply sound instructional techniques
- Experience with Litmos LMS and training development tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Powerpoint, and Camtasia
- Ability to create supporting content (e.g. handouts & documentation) to support instructor-led training & certification courses
- Experience incorporating change management principles into training programs to promote adoption & minimize resistance
- Strong project management experience a plus
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical documentation
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top