ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity:
Interested in being part of a growing team tasked with training customers in an exciting and growing company & industry? The ideal candidate for this role will work as a member of the Technical Product Training Team to deliver engaging training programs to new and existing customers, as well as internal employees. Training Specialists serve as a primary resource to deliver training programs via remote & on-site instructor-led training, video, e-learning, and other methods. This individual will collaborate with other members of the Training Team to design and develop training content and programs.
- Product Expert – Become an expert in our software & the home services industry so that training courses are highly “industry-relevant”
- Deliver excellent training – Deliver engaging instructor-led training courses on-site and remotely using web conferencing and e-Learning platforms. Training programs will range from webinars and lectures to interactive learning games.
- Training Content Development & Maintenance - Work with other members of the Training Team to design, develop, and maintain engaging technical training programs.
- Training & Certification Platforms – Contribute to the launch and maintenance of the learning management system and related certification & e-learning programs.
- Act as Training SME – Create supporting training content & advise other ServiceTitan team members on training & demo best practices.
- Supporting Documentation – Contribute to cross-team efforts to produce and maintain customer-facing “Quick Guide” documentation & training handouts
- Other – Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of team management.
- 2+ years of experience in delivering exceptional remote & on-site instructor-led training, with a strong background working in a software customer training environment.
- Track record of achievement in a customer training role, preferably in a software company.
- Excellent planning, communication and ability to multi-task training for multiple customers and/or projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience delivering on-site training and/or consulting for customers.
- Experience delivering training to resistant learners and/or using change management practices to maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance to software
- Eagerness to grow by learning new technologies and instructional methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Instructional Design, Computer Science, or Adult Education and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position.
- Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel up to 25% during peak periods.
- Ability to learn and apply the ADDIE Instructional Systems Design process and recognized e-Learning technical standards (SCORM, TinCan, xAPI).
- Experience with Wordpress, Learning Management Systems, and training development tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Powerpoint, and Camtasia
- Ability to create graphics, animations, and other supporting content to support instructor-led and e-Learning content.
- Knowledge of Prosci ADKAR model or other change management practices
- Experience in measurement and evaluation of training initiatives
- Strong project management experience a plus
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical documentation
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top