Training Content Developer
About the Opportunity:
Interested in being part of a growing team tasked with training customers in an exciting and growing company & industry? The ideal candidate for this role will work as a member of the Technical Product Training Team to design and develop technical product training programs that can be delivered to customer, partners and employees. Key duties will involve development of e-Learning courses, instructor-led courses (1-on-1 or webinar), videos, and other instructional content for ServiceTitan’s training & certification program.
You will work with the Manager of Technical Product Training, as well as others within the broader Training & Customer Success organizations to design and create engaging technical training content that will be delivered via our Learning Management System.
- Product Expert – Become an expert in our software & the home services industry so that training courses are highly “industry-relevant”
- Build Instructor-Led Training Programs – Design, create and maintain engaging 1-on-1 and webinar training content, along with supporting handouts
- Develop E-Learning & Video Training Content – Create and maintain software simulation e-Learning modules using Adobe Captivate, as well as engaging instructional videos to instruct on key workflows.
- Design Training Programs – Work with Training Team members to perform analysis, design, and evaluation activities associated with current and proposed training programs & content
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Instructional Technology – Launch and maintain Litmos Learning Management System (LMS) and training / certification tracks within LMS. Act as SME for Litmos, Adobe Captivate and other instructional technology platforms
- Supporting Documentation – Contribute to cross-team efforts to produce and maintain customer-facing “Quick Guide” documentation & training handouts
- Other – Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of the Manager, Technical Product Training
- 2+ years of experience in developing instructor-led & e-Learning software simulation courses, with a strong background working in a software customer training environment
- Track record of achievement in a training development role, preferably in a software company
- Strong ability to develop multiple programs and/or projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent planning, organization, and communication skills
- Experience inserting change management principles into training programs to maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance to new software platforms
- Experience with Wordpress, Learning Management Systems, and training development tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Powerpoint, and Camtasia
- Knowledge of ADDIE Instructional Systems Design process and recognized e-Learning technical standards (SCORM, TinCan, xAPI)
- Eagerness to grow by learning new industries, technologies and instructional methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Instructional Design, Instructional Development, Instructional Technology, or Adult Education and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position
- Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel up to 15% during peak periods
- Ability to create graphics, animations, and other supporting content for instructor-led and e-Learning content
- Knowledge of Prosci ADKAR model or other change management practices
- Experience in measurement and evaluation of training initiatives
- Strong project management experience a plus
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical documentation
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top