Telecom Technical Specialist
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a Telecom Technical Specialist who will primarily be the subject matter expert and in charge of troubleshooting intermediate to advanced telecom related trouble tickets. In addition, this person will also plan, manage, and execute phone integration projects that will help us deliver the ultimate customer experience to our clients. This individual will also be in charge of coordinating the porting and migration of numbers into our API.This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a rapidly growing team responsible for our entire customer base.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot intermediate to advanced phone integration issues.
- Act as a single POC between the support and telecom teams during any telecom related escalations
- Serve as the single point of contact during customer’s phone integration onboarding/implementation/success process.
- Schedule & conduct detailed phone integration discovery calls with clients to determine any changes or requirements needed to have all qualified numbers integrated seamlessly and without any interruptions.
- Coordinate and/or implement client's entire port over process from beginning to end.
- Coordinate and follow up with clients to ensure all documentation needed for porting gets submitted in a correct and timely way.
- Submit port requests to carrier(s) as needed.
- Track and follow up on all submitted port requests with carrier(s) in a timely way.
- Provide on-going updates to clients throughout the port process.
- Process, keep track, & update all phone integration related Salesforce tickets as needed in a timely way.
- Work with members of multiple teams (including but not limited to Support, Success, Advocacy, Onboarding, and Product)
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of all ongoing projects
- Intermediate to advanced telecom knowledge & experience in VoIP technologies (particularly related to SaaS environments)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in high pressure situations
- Basic to Intermediate experience in LNP processes and procedures
- Intelligent, strategic, quick thinking, dedicated, ambitious, and fast learning
- Superb customer service skills
- Great time management and excellent communication skills
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- BA degree (or commensurate experience)
- 5-10 years of telecom related experience
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top