ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity:
This person will work as a member of the Product Team to develop and deliver comprehensive technical documentation and quick reference guides centered on learning our product and best practice usage for new onboarding customers, existing customers, and internal new hires. He or she will work with the Director of Product Management, as well as others within the Product Management, Product Marketing and Customer Success Teams to create various formats of technical documentation, accessible via download, training resources, or directly from the software via online help. This individual will collaborate with individuals from other teams to learn the software and for technical writing and implementation of online help, including Product, User Experience and Engineering.
- Technical Documentation Development & Maintenance – Create, update, and maintain well-designed and engaging technical documentation to drive learning and feature adoption.
- Technical Writing Management – Drive evaluation and implementation process of a technical writing platform to support team goals.
- Quick Reference Guides – Develop and maintain workflow-based Quick Reference Guide/Quick Start Guide documentation.
- Online Help – Structure technical documentation so that it can be leveraged for Online Help.
- Documentation Standards – Develop and maintain style guide for documentation.
- Quality Control –Provide quality control for all documentation, and where necessary perform updates to existing documentation to meet quality standards.
- Cross-departmental collaboration – Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and other teams to develop technically accurate and robust technical documentation, including as part of software launch process.
- 3+ years of experience in technical writing in a software company, with a strong background in developing and delivering software documentation aimed at multiple audiences, including customers’ end users, power users, and internal personnel.
- Consistent track record of achievement and demonstrated success in delivering excellent service.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills, including the ability to analyze complex technical issues and create concise documentation.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and instructional methodologies.
- Excellent planning, organization, and written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task by developing content for multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Communications, Technical Writing, and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position.
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top