Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our growing People Operations team. This role will contribute greatness to our rapidly scaling growth. In partnership with the Talent Acquisition team, you will help provide best in class service to anyone who engages with our group, both internally & externally as well as play an important role in creatively identifying and engaging top talent as we grow our organization.
What You'll Do
- Support a fast-paced Talent Acquisition department with all interview scheduling, candidate communication management, references, travel coordination and by providing a seamless candidate experience from start to finish.
- Greet candidates onsite and make them feel welcome and excited for their interviews
- Assist in managing and housekeeping of our ATS system (Greenhouse)
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency (Your voice matters!)
- Support TA ops with employer branding projects and assist with any coordination/research
- Juggle multiple projects at once as you will be the go-to person for recruiting assistance
What You'll Need
- 3 years of work experience post graduation
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a recruiting coordination or project coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree from a 4 year university
- Professionalism and positive demeanor with a strong sense of responsibility
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm during crisis and high pressure
- Ability to overcome challenges and problem solve
- System Saavy: Google Suite, strong ATS knowledge, HireRight, etc
- Agility: ability to multi-task and adapt quickly
- Team player and collaborative approach to work
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Forbes Cloud 100 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017
Back to top