Sr. Software Engineer
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity:
The Senior Software Engineer will be part of the core engineering team at ServiceTitan. This person will lead major integrations between ServiceTitan’s SaaS platform with other SaaS platforms (i.e., partner platforms). A deep fundamental knowledge of APIs, Webhooks, and .NET are needed to help design and build these major integrations.
- Lead and build integrations with potential partners
- Lead and build major product features
- Communicate effectively with other developers, customers, and integration partners
- 4-7 years of professional experience
- Strong communication skills
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack (C#, .NET BCL, ASP.NET MVC, web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other);
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on this technology stack.
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
Back to top