ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
We are looking for a talented, dynamic Sr. Recruiting Specialist or Lead Recruiting Specialist who is excited to drive the growth of the ServiceTitan family nearly two-fold!
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting lifecycle from sourcing through offer acceptance:
- Consult with managers on hiring needs and priorities to deliver appropriate talent acquisition strategies.
- Source and engage candidates utilizing through strategic, creative and innovative sourcing approaches leveraging multiple channels. Understand trends and issues in the marketplace to uncover talent that aligns with business needs.
- Screen candidates and facilitate debrief sessions to identify the best talent for each role.
- Develop competitive offers and close candidates to bring top talent into the company.
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates and reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts leveraging data analysis and dashboard reporting, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline. Quickly problem solve issues in partnership with hiring managers, leads, and broader PeopleOps team.
- Utilize broader trends and data in the business and industry to continuously improve the company’s brand from a hiring perspective, scale recruiting processes and systems, and contribute to the broader talent acquisition strategic planning process.
- Mentor and provide training to fellow recruiting team peers to continuously develop our team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Experience sourcing for tech companies in at least one or more of the following areas: sales, customer experience/support, and tech/engineering required. top tech, sales and Experience sourcing for theengineering talent highly and/or in the Experience sourcing for candidates in the SaaS/Cloud industry is a plus.is a plus
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage projects and simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands.
- A strategic and analytical mindset, with a track-record of not only reporting and analyzing key recruiting metrics/data for quick-problem solving in the recruiting flow, but also contribute to developing a comprehensive recruiting plan and strategy.
- Recruiting (ATS) and HRIS system/tools migration and setup experience highly preferred
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top