Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software that helps plumbing, HVAC, and electrical residential contractors streamline operations, improve customer experience, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management, mobile app for field techs, and accounting integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by technology. ServiceTitan strives to champion residential contractors by providing the best software for them to delight homeowners, manage their business, and improve sales.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our company, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About This Role
The Product Marketing team at ServiceTitan is pivotal to our company growth and customer success. At a high level, you will shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal customer base. As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will work with a cross-functional team across product marketing, product management, sales, marketing, and BD to implement optimal methods, tactics, and assets that will enable the sales team to acquire more customers and grow revenue.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and creating the most effective marketing material for the sales process. You will have the opportunity to develop new, creative initiatives to grow ServiceTitan usage in the home services industry and change the lives of hardworking residential contractors.
- Build and iterate messaging and positioning across ServiceTitan’s suite of products to enable the sales team
- Work closely with the sales team to create and enhance the sales playbook, including pitch decks, case studies, battle cards, objection handling guide, competitive tear sheets, references, and more
- Improve our success against competitors through insights, strategic recommendations, and sales enablement. Monitor competitive activities and own competitive messaging of ServiceTitan versus competitors
- Customize and segment collateral by vertical, company size, and persona to enable account-based marketing and selling
- Perform ongoing training for the sales team on core product areas and ServiceTitan as a whole to ensure consistency and effectiveness in the sales process
- Manage the strategy for outbound sales efforts, including marketing campaigns, call scripts, events, and thought leadership
- Collaborate with PMM counterparts to incorporate new products and features into the sales playbook and share market reception
- Lead the feedback process between the customer acquisition and product team to influence sales strategy and product roadmap
- Measure the impact of your work and use data to refine priorities. Partner with Sales Operations to build out reports and uncover insights to drive sales enablement strategy
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of product marketing and/or sales enablement experience
- Track record of developing standout marketing assets for SaaS companies. Ability to develop creative, non-traditional solutions
- Strong experience in market research and analysis. Proven experience in developing competitive content for sales teams and implementing successful go-to-market strategies
- Demonstrated ability to run analysis on sales KPI, draw meaningful insight, and apply the insight to optimize marketing plans. Expertise in CRM tools and building out dashboards
- Experience performing sales training to ensure consistent, effective messaging is transferred across the organization and to the market
- Excellent verbal and written communication. A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Enjoy working cross-functionally, particularly with Sales. Ability to assert oneself with respectful confidence, while ensuring positive, collaborative, and constructive working relationships are maintained across teams
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top