Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Digital
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software that helps plumbing, HVAC, and electrical residential contractors streamline operations, improve customer experience, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management, mobile app for field techs, and accounting integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by technology. ServiceTitan strives to champion residential contractors by providing the best software for them to delight homeowners, manage their business, and improve sales.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our company, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About This Role
The Product Marketing team at ServiceTitan is pivotal to our company growth and customer success. At a high level, you will shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal customer base. As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will work with a cross-functional team across product marketing, product management, sales, marketing, BD, customer success, and more to drive the adoption and success of new and ongoing products.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the customer communication strategy, delivering valuable content marketing, and running advocacy and referral programs to delight, engage, and evangelize ServiceTitan customers.
- Produce effective and scalable communication strategies for product releases, best practices, industry trends, and company announcements to increase customer engagement
- Deliver beautiful emails, in-app messages, webinars, infographics, customer success stories, and more to share knowledge and add value to customers
- Manage a customer communication calendar to make sure there are well-balanced touch points across new product launches and drip campaigns
- Manage our social media channels, community forums, and app stores to ensure consistent messaging and positioning and escalate feedback to the appropriate team
- Develop and implement an advocacy program to turn customers into evangelists and drive good-fit referrals
- Prepare reports and key insights on customer engagement to advise key stakeholders on strategy and next steps
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the product marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in customer marketing or product marketing, preferably in SaaS
- Proven experience running customer retention, advocacy, and referral programs to meet business goals and drive results. A passion to work with customers and add value to their lives
- Strong understanding of content marketing and applications. Expertise in Hubspot, Mailchimp, and HootSuite required; Intercom and Gainsight a plus
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), community forums, and app stores. Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution to mitigate issues
- Track record of delivering under tight timelines and managing multiple projects
- Enjoy working cross-functionally. Ability to assert oneself with respectful confidence, while ensuring positive, collaborative, and constructive working relationships are maintained across teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication. A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top