Sr. Product Manager, Customer Experience
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the opportunity:
As a Sr. Product Manager, Onboarding Experience you will own the product onboarding experience for new and existing users of ServiceTitan, optimizing and simplifying all aspects of setting up ServiceTitan. This role spans data import interfaces, setup wizards, guided product walkthroughs, default configurations, and in-app messaging.
- Work closely with customers and internal customer-facing teams to understand and document all aspects of setting up ServiceTitan, identifying opportunities for improvement and automation
- Develop compelling vision for customer and user onboarding that addresses the unique needs of different user segments and personas
- Product owner for user management and user profiles, as well as for setup flows for new and existing features
- Collaborate closely with the product design team to develop and quickly test new ideas and concepts
- Adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications for development
- Oversee product planning and project management of the product life-cycle from concept to release
- 4+ years experience in a product management role with strong track record of shipping new products and features
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Prior experience with SaaS B2B products with complex workflows and configuration options
- Strong product design background and a passion for building simple user interfaces that delight users
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Technical Project Manager
Kindle’s role overseeing technical projects entails working with a talented group of software engineers to plan the execution of various software projects for ServiceTitan.
Back to top