Sr. Manager / Director, Business Development (API Partnerships)
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software.
ServiceTitan is the preferred software for franchise systems Mr. Rooter®, Mr. Electric®, and Aire Serv®, as well as best practice organizations NexStar Network™, QSC®, Service Nation Alliance®, and Service Roundtable®. Businesses of any size can effortlessly measure revenue by job, call conversions, technician field sales, and customer satisfaction in real time. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution includes CRM, intelligent dispatch features, integrated marketing analytics, and comprehensive reporting.
We are a unique start-up with a proven product, brand-name customers, and are enjoying significant revenue growth. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity.
We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo. You should join us.
As a Sr. Manager / Director of Business Development (API Partnerships), you will become an important member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will be responsible for working with various internal teams to create, manage, and execute on strategic partner programs. You will also be responsible for engaging with key strategic industry partners, associations, software companies, and affiliates--attending industry events--and negotiating partnership deals.
- Serve as a key member of the Business Development team to help drive business development, product, marketing, and sales, strategies.
- Identify and target new potential software partners.
- Lead conversations, structure agreements, and execute deals with partners.
- Develop and execute a referral/reseller strategy with various categories of software partners.
- Drive partner marketing programs.
- Help drive initiative and work with internal and external product teams
- Evaluate strategy analytically to determine which partners and programs are driving results to optimize campaigns.
- Become an industry expert, and have a systematic approach to identifying relevant industry trends and partnership opportunities.
- Work with legal to draft agreements for partnerships.
- Present goals and progress towards those goals to senior management.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree from a leading university, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Intelligent, hard working, and tech savvy
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, and organized self-starter
- Openness and ability to be coached, passion for winning, persistence and determination
- Experience with API’s a plus
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Strong leadership skills with proven verbal and written communications skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Aptitude for technology, including using web based software and internet tools
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top