Sr. Director / VP, Growth Program Management & Operations
- Glendale, CA
As a Sr. Director/VP of Growth Program Management & Operations, you will be responsible for leading the Growth PMO & Ops team to effectively manage multiple initiatives and align goals and outcomes cross-functionally. You will manage and ensure successful delivery of growth products throughout the entire lifecycle (from build, GTM, launch, and post-launch optimization) with the highest operational excellence in place. These are high priority products that provide immense value to our customers while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. You will help shape the vision and strategy on how the Growth PMO & Operations team operationalizes complex programs across a broad group of functional stakeholders (sales, onboarding, product, product marketing, etc.).
As our Sr. Director/VP of Growth Program Management & Operations, you will:
- Lead the management, implementation, and reporting of multiple large and complex initiatives by developing project plans/timelines, determining staffing decisions based on team capabilities, and ensuring cross-functional alignment and collaboration.
- Establish procedures and frameworks to operationalize program management best practices across the growth product lifecycle (from building, launching, and post-launch optimization)
- Assemble and organize cross-functional teams to effectively execute assigned projects. This includes risk management, stakeholder management, regulation/governance, meeting cadence, communication best practices, etc.
- Establish cross-functional goals and ensure there is a common understanding of scope and objectives.
- Work with Growth Leadership regularly to address business needs efficiently and identify gaps/opportunities to evolve processes with a focus on scalability
- Inspire, mentor, and manage a high-performing Growth Program Management & Ops team
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 15+ years of work experience in consulting (strategy & operations, technology), PMO, or other similar roles managing complex programs with multiple projects/work streams
- Experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Project management skills; will have demonstrated the ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results
- PMP or similar certification a plus, but not required
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Back to top