ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the Opportunity:
ServiceTitan is looking for a Mid level SQL Engineer to join our data team. Strong candidates will have solid command of the SQL, ETL operations, and SSIS packages in addition to very strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The most critical portion of the role is deconstructing and re-interpreting databases from other software to translate them into our database. It also includes support of existing, and development of new automated import methods. The candidate will work closely with cross departmental resources to ensure on time delivery of transferred data for customers adoption of ServiceTitan.
Our SQL Data Engineers receive projects and deadlines from several departments. The ability to own tasks, clearly communicate requirements, delays, completion and prioritize a constantly shifting schedule of deadlines is paramount.
This work is highly critical to successfully building our company. It is the lynchpin of the sales and onboarding process. Data concerns are a blocker for most of our customers, so delivering high quality, highly accurate transfers is absolutely crucial and greatly appreciated by both our customers and our company.
- Manage a wide variety of tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Clearly communicate project status’ and updates with the onboarding team in a timely manner for successful delivery.
- Find and employ methods for transferring sources of data we have not previously encountered
- Evaluate and understand database structures then interpret them into our model
- Write queries to correct, reformat or move data
- Update and maintain a repository of useful scripts
- Experience working and communicating with external customers is a must
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to identify relationships within databases and make infer the developers intent based on structure and values
- 2-3 years of experience with mid level query skills: familiarity with subqueries, deduplication, and isolation of data
- SQL, ETL, SSIS
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with tight deadlines and high expectations
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Free lunch, team outings, and flexible time off
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top