Senior Product Intelligence Analyst
- Yerevan, Armenia
ServiceTitan is the leading software solution for the home services industry. Our software empowers over 100 thousand plumbers, electricians or hvac specialists to streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their businesses.
ServiceTitan is looking for an extraordinary business intelligence analyst to develop insightful and in depth reporting and take our understanding of our customers and our product to the next level.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Work directly with business users to gather requirements, develop solutions, and provide insights using business intelligence platforms such as Tableau
- Define metrics with key stakeholders and monitor impact of releases and product changes at an in depth level
- Build insightful reports and visualizations to surface trends and actionable insights to internal business users
- Inform business and teams of user activity on our platform, establish metrics to identify customer pain points
- Build strong relationships within product and support functions to understand the business needs
- Ensures adequate instrumentation and metrics in place to respond to fundamental business questions on our product and its usage
- Proactively interact with stakeholders to continuously improve and maintain analytics infrastructure and help continuously inform business decisions
Some of the things you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree in a business or quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Tableau and/or powerBI (tableau strongly preferred)
- SQL knowledge and previous experience with data warehouses (redshift, azure data warehouse, snowflake …)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information with great attention to detail
- Comfortable with tight deadlines in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Back to top