(Senior) Marketing Operations Manager
- Glendale, CA
ServiceTitan Marketing Pro is a new product that aims to provide a best in class comprehensive and data driven marketing automation for the home services industry. We are looking for a marketing manager with deep industry experience to help our customers and our product team get the most out of ServiceTitan Marketing Pro
You will be working with our clients to manage their email, direct mail, ads, and other marketing campaigns. You will work with our internal creative team and copywriting team to execute successful campaigns on our client’s behalf.
As the marketing ops manager you will also work with ServiceTitan marketing pro product team to provide feedback to help create the next generation comprehensive marketing platform for local businesses. You will work with the Product Management and the Product Marketing Team as an industry expert on what to build next and how to bring it to market.
As our (Senior) Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
- Serve as an industry subject matter expert on home services marketing
- Work with creative teams to develop and execute high value campaigns
- Measure open rates, click through rates, etc and other KPIs to help iterate and upgrade content
- Develop/inform on best practices for marketing audience optimization within multiple campaign types and verticals.
- Help with messaging on websites and work with UI designers on website content to create compelling website templates
- Manage timelines and performance of campaigns for multiple clients.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Deep industry expertise in home services marketing.
- Previous experience working for an agency that works with our customers
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in creating, managing and measuring campaigns across digital ads, email and direct mail
- Website creation and editing experience is a plus
- Nice to have: Work with reputation/review management software
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Back to top