Senior Fraud Analyst
- Glendale, CA
ServiceTitan is looking for an amazing Senior Fraud Analyst to join the number one platform for field service contractors (plumbers, hvac, electricians ...). In this role, you will set up and grow our forensic, fraud and auditing capabilities, investigate complex cases of system mis-use and build up automated solutions for compliance and validation.
As our Senior Fraud Analyst, you will:
- Identify and investigate unusual patterns and other indications of fraudulent activity.
- Analyze billing and financial data, set up automated compliance and validation systems
- Investigate non-typical workflows and loopholes that circumvent product guardrails or allow tenant under-billing
- Build scripts for internal use that enable you and your co-workers to identify statistical anomalies
- Build systems to proactively identify statistical anomalies and outliers for further analysis
- Utilize SQL to query and manipulate data to create easy-to-read reports and dashboards
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- MS/BA/BS in Computer Sciences, Economics, Statistics, Finance or similar discipline
- 5+ years of experience as an analyst or data scientist
- Demonstrated ability to gather facts, organize data, analyze financial, billing or other data and identify relevant issues
- Expertise in SQL, previous experience with big data systems and retrieving log level data (Elastic, Kibana, …)
- Previous experience in A/B testing or statistical analysis
- Experience scripting with python or R
- Experience in Tableau or another BI tool preferred
- Maturity and judgmen
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Back to top