Senior Director, Strategic Finance and IR
- Glendale, CA
At ServiceTitan we are on the path to building the Operating System of the Trades. We are seeking a Senior Director of Strategic Finance & Investor Relations who will be instrumental in enabling us to achieve this vision. This position will report to the CFO and play a critical role both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in working with world class Finance teams and Investors. The candidate will need to demonstrate deep curiosity, exemplary business judgment, and a passion for solving problems. Experience working in an Enterprise SaaS/Software environment is strongly preferred.
In terms of executive scope, the Senior Director of Strategic Finance & Investor Relations will own our Investor Relations strategy and execution, as well as key Strategic Finance project areas that will have impact across the organization. As a business partner across the company, you will closely work with peer executives and Board members to manage our IR efforts and related Strategic Finance projects in order to make informed and trusted decisions for our Company.
We value strategic insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
*We are open to Remote candidates*
As our Senior Director of Strategic Finance and Investor Relations, you will:
- Develop the company’s IR strategy: You will own the development of the company’s IR strategy, working closely with the CFO, Founders and other key executives and board members. This will involve understanding our IPO and post IPO plans.
- Building relationships with potential and existing investors: You will be a key contact for all existing and previous investors, and work with our executive team to appropriately engage them in ongoing discussions with select investors
- Manage external parties and relationships: You will work with the CFO to manage the relationships with Investment Banks, IPO consultants and other related parties.
- Thought partner for Capital Raising and other Strategic Finance projects. Partner with the CFO and select executives on our Capital Raising plans, as well as own and drive key Strategic Finance projects.
To be successful, you’ll need:
- 10+ years of experience in Strategic Finance roles with a focus on understanding of SaaS metrics and key business drivers.
- Experience working in a public company is a must, IPO experience a plus.
- MBA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
Back to top