Our Finance and Operations team is a dynamic, relatively small group, that produces high-quality output. We have built a world class, fully automated and integrated SaaS financial and reporting infrastructure, that allows us to move quickly, with a high degree of accuracy and predictability. We are a dedicated, hardworking team, quick to have fun, and we enjoy our amazing culture!
ServiceTitan is seeking an ambitious, motivated Senior Accountant to join our Accounting team in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This role reports directly to the Financial Controller, performing and overseeing daily and general accounting functions with technical accounting responsibilities based on experience. This is role has high visibility and large growth potential for a motivated individual.
If you are humble, hard-working, and passionate about making a difference in our Accounting team, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary.
- Assist with monthly close procedures which includes preparation and review of journal entries and reconciliations
- Manage the company A/R, A/P, employee reimbursements, customer billing, GL, Bank Reconciliations
- Assist in revenue recognition, writing revenue memos, and helping to determine accounting treatment of any new revenue streams
- Assist with preparing technical schedules and memos, i.e. internally developed software, stock-based compensation, deferred revenue, etc.
- Analyze monthly P&L to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Assist with financial, tax, and payroll audit preparations and process
- Identify and implement procedures to improve / streamline accounting processes
- Assist in tax filings for federal/state, 1099’s, R&D credits, sales tax, nexus studies, etc.
- Other projects as assigned
- 3-4 years of accounting experience; CPA preferred
- Proficient understanding of accounting theory (e.g. GAAP);
- Experience with interpreting technical accounting standards and authoritative literature is a strong plus
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ERP Systems, especially in Intacct is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top