Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
As the SDR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing ServiceTitan’s Outbound Sales strategy. You will join a rapidly growing team and will be involved in helping recruit, onboard, and train numerous new hires for success. If you thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment and want to help build out an extraordinary team and company, then this is the role for you.
Your primary focus will be on the outbound SDR team. Cold Calls, Cold Emails, Direct Mail, Creative Follow up, whatever it takes to help us find and help as many service contractors as we can. This role is incredibly important to the entire company, and you will be working hand-in-hand with leadership to build out the best SDR team in the country.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the SDRs on objectives and performance achievement
- Monitor lead processes, metrics, and catalyze pipeline creation
- Shape and implement SDR strategy and processes
- Stay abreast of and coach SDRs on best practices
- Serve as a mentor for your team and be a steward of the ServiceTitan organization
- Report to Sr. Management on operational and financial KPIs
- Motivate, incent, and recognize team members to encourage top performance
- Recruit, interview, and onboard new Team Members
- Conduct weekly 1X1s with each SDR
- Help evaluate new technologies and programs to drive superior performance
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience as SDR/BDR (business development rep) or inside sales AND 2+ years of SDR management experience. Strong preference for OUTBOUND experience, not just handling inbound leads.
- Track-record of success managing a high performing inside sales team
- Strong understanding of outbound pipeline generation processes
- Enthusiastic and vibrant attitude
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Analytical mindset comfortable generating reports and identifying trends in data
- Adept at adopting and rolling out new sales enablement technologies, proficiency with Salesforce.com a must
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top