Sales Enablement & Training Manager
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
The Sales Training and Enablement Manager will lead all sales training efforts for ServiceTitan. This highly visible position will be responsible for the coordination, design and delivery of training programs, processes and tools to support the Sales Team’s goals and objectives. This includes the development, implementation and ongoing management of the sales on-boarding process, sales methodology, sales demo skills, sales playbooks and continuous sales training.
- Conduct presentations and webinars as a vehicle for training and education
- Create written content to educate sales team and advance deals such as course outlines, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and training aids
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Collaborate in the design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum
- Create and manage the sales onboarding playbooks
Key Focus Areas:
- Sales Effectiveness: Help to build compelling and crisp communications; sales demo skills; objection handling geared towards driving improved sales productivity.
- Sales Methodology Training: After learning our sales methodology yourself, build an effective onboarding and ongoing training program to ensure initial and continuous development of the sales team.
- Content Management: help to prioritize, create, integrate, and publish training materials to the Sales Team; implement and manage on-going feedback with the Sales Team to drive continuous improvement of the materials and sales performance.
- Training: Build out a calendar of formal and informal sessions covering new hire sales training, product launches, demo skills training, ongoing skill development, sales boot-camps, internal process updates, etc.
- Proven sales training success including ability to demonstrate impact on a high growth sales organization
- BA/BS degree and 3-5 years of related experience in training
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively & be a team player with strong intrapersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Experience selling SaaS and B2B products
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRMS
Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Back to top