Sales Development Representative
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About the opportunity:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and makes an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives. Customers will be excited by the product you show them, and they will embrace you and thank you for changing their lives the next time you see them.
We offer a generous compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as the possibility to grow into a leadership or Sales Executive role in the near future.
- Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (a minimum of 70 calls and emails per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Schedule online product demonstrations for Sales Executives
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales opportunity and meetings set goals
- Log and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Highly intelligent, passionate , ambitious, and a team player
- Resourceful and adaptable to change
- Bachelor's degree required
- Prefer successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top