Residential HVAC and Plumbing Service Subject Matter Expert
About the Opportunity:
ServiceTitan is looking for a Subject Matter Expert in Residential HVAC and Plumbing Service to join our team. The ideal candidate will have eight or more years of professional experience in the home services industry with focus on HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical trades. We are not looking for individuals with new construction or heavy commercial / industrial experience.
The successful candidate will have an in depth understanding of the industry and be intimately familiar with industry trends, needs, and challenges. The work is extremely rewarding and impactful, both for our customers and the organization. It will provide a platform for the successful candidate to bring positive change to an industry that is run by hard-working, humble and real people.
- Help leverage industry best practices and create value within existing, market leading home services organizations
- Help ServiceTitan in its quest to continue to grow through an efficient operation and the pursuit of providing clients with consistent experiences, excellent service and advice on products and services appropriate to client needs to enhance that value
- Provide valuable insight to product team as it relates to prioritization of most common industry needs and areas where our product can add the most value
- Work with product strategy team to build our “best in class” processes within ServiceTitan and help establish ServiceTitan as the industry leading Systems AND Process solution provider
- Closely work with CX team to ensure better understanding of customer needs, common challenges, top of mind issues, and best practices
- Assist sales team in identifying most common industry needs and help identify/priorities ROI
- Assist in the crafting of best practices playbook with a focus on CX automation
- Facilitate introductions to prospective customers, strategic partners and future employees with industry experience
- Advise on product to identify pain points and build features around the right business processes
- Understand and analyze client’s long term needs and advise them on the products and services that help them achieve their goals
- Represent ServiceTitan in community organizations and activities to enhance image. Help maintain and increase a referral network for additional relationship opportunities
- Ideal candidate will have a combination of experiences that spans across all areas of trade management including, but not limited to, Marketing, Call Center, Service, Sales, Inventory, Warehouse, Invoicing, Payroll Processing and Accounting.
- Coordinate and deliver industry knowledge seminars for the entire team, (and at industry conferences?)
- 5 to 8 years of industry experience with minimum 3 years in a manager/general manager role
- Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships in the service industry with key internal and external partners
- Demonstrated experience in the service industry using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Aptitude for being organized and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with software development is a plus
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Back to top