QA Manual Tester
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, passionate about making a huge difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
We are looking for a QA Manual tester to join our fast growing team!
- Understand requirements at the beginning of each sprint from the product team
- Prepare (describe in written form) test plan, test scenarios, and test cases for each sprint
- Execute test scripts and create test execution reports
- Provide immediate feedback to software developers and work with them to resolve the identified defects
- Performing ad-hoc testing for quick fixes and priority deployments
- At least 2 years of experience with writing and executing test plans, test scenarios, and test cases for web applications
- Familiarity with software defect management process
- GTD mindset
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of SQL and ability to run simple queries
- Experience with testing different web service backends (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience with testing mobile applications
- Experience with test automation tools like DeviceAnywhere, AndroidMonkey, Eggplant or similar
- BS degree
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact for your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to offer work visa sponsorship for this particular role. All interested candidates MUST be US Citizens or Green Card holders.
Back to top