QA Automation Engineer (Armenian Office)
*Located in our Yerevan, Armenia office.
You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
As our QA Automation Engineer, you will:
- Revamp our automation coverage by working closely with Products, QAs, and developers on automating our test cases and scenarios
- Extend and maintain our test frameworks as needed and develop new testing tools
- Run and maintain automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable
- Defect tracking and issue status reporting
To be successful in this role, you'll need
- 3+ years hands-on software quality assurance testing experience, preferably with web and mobile applications in the software development industry
- 3+ years of in-depth experience developing test automation for business objects and entities independent of any available user interface
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Automated Tests using Selenium
- 3+ years of experience with C# or other scripting language (Python, PHP, ruby etc.)
- Capability to think & contribute from Framework perspective, effects of changes & upgrades
- Habit of writing clean, re-usable & parameterized code for Tests, ensuring coverage
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with creating automation on projects which integrate with third party APIs is preferred
- Experience with Continuous Integration and familiarity with Continuous Deployment tool such as teamcity, jenkins is preferred
- Experience implement and execute test automation cases using NUnit is preferred
- Ability to rapidly learn third party development / QA tools is preferred
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Strong relevant work experience in QA will be considered as well.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Back to top