Product Marketing Manager, Mobile & Consumer Products
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software that helps plumbing, HVAC, and electrical residential contractors streamline operations, improve customer experience, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management, mobile app for field techs, and accounting integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by technology. ServiceTitan strives to champion residential contractors by providing the best software for them to delight homeowners, manage their business, and improve sales.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our company, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About This Role
The Product Marketing team at ServiceTitan is pivotal to our company growth and customer success. At a high level, you will shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal customer base. As the Product Marketing Manager (Mobile & Consumer Products), you will work with a cross-functional team across product marketing, product management, sales, marketing, BD, customer success, and more to drive the adoption and success of new and ongoing consumer-facing products.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing product launches, creating content for sales, building materials for customer success, and collaborating with industry partners to drive ServiceTitan leadership position in the industry. You will take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey.
- Build and iterate messaging and positioning as new mobile and consumer products are launched
- Manage the launch strategy, including market research, competitive intel, beta testing, asset production, content development, customer communication, and sales enablement
- Collaborate with the PMM (Customer Communication) and Customer Success team to drive awareness and success of mobile and consumer products
- Work closely with the PMM (Sales Enablement) and Customer Acquisition team to identify, develop, and enhance materials that will enable sales and acquire new customers
- Evaluate the industry landscape and educate teams about related trends to stay ahead of the competition
- Measure the impact of your work and use the data to refine priorities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of related marketing experience with a focus on mobile and consumer-facing products
- Demonstrated ability to lead product launches from planning to execution to achieve company goals and success
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concept, strategy, best practices and tools (knowledge of Hubspot and Mailchimp required; Intercom and Gainsight a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication. A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Experience working across organizational boundaries
- An appreciation for the details
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top