Product Marketing Manager, Competitive Intelligence
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software that helps plumbing, HVAC, and electrical residential contractors streamline operations, improve customer experience, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management, mobile app for field techs, and accounting integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by technology. ServiceTitan strives to champion residential contractors by providing the best software for them to delight homeowners, manage their business, and improve sales.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our company, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
About This Role
The Product Marketing team at ServiceTitan is pivotal to our company growth and customer success. At a high level, you will shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal customer base. As the Product Marketing Manager (Competitive Intelligence), you will lead competitive research and positioning for ServiceTitan’s enterprise software for residential contractors.
In this role, you will be responsible for shaping our competitive strategy and supporting our global sales organization with critical insights and analysis into the product offerings of ServiceTitan’s competitors. This role will partner closely with sales, product management and product marketing leaders to position ServiceTitan against competitors in the home services industry.
- Improving our success against competitors through insights, strategic recommendations, and sales enablement, including:
- Monitoring competitive activities in product development and keeping the business and sales teams informed as the subject matter expert
- Providing resources for the sales team, in partnership with Product Marketing and other partners, to win vs competition. Items may include cheat sheets, battle cards, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
- Owning competitive messaging of ServiceTitan versus competitors, and influencing product and GTM strategies to improve our position vs competition
- Developing strong positioning of ServiceTitan products and solutions, differentiating our solutions and value in the market
- Ongoing tracking and analysis of emerging competitive threats and trends
- Creating and facilitating a competitive intelligence community across team and educate stakeholders on available resources
- Serving as a strategic advisor to product, sales, and marketing leaders who rely on market and competitive intelligence for decision making
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of relevant product marketing and/or competitive intelligence experience
- Strong experience in market research/analysis
- Ability to analyze products to a deep technical level
- Ability to develop unique, defensible value propositions
- Ability to provide competitive level analysis for senior executives
- Proven experience collecting and using customer insights to generate actionable content
- Proven experience in developing competitive content for sales teams and implementing successful go-to-market strategies
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Sales Team Lead
Patrick’s goal is to build relationships with prospective customers and show them the value of using ServiceTitan and its various software services for their business.
Back to top