Product Manager - Platform
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software that helps plumbing, HVAC, and electrical residential contractors streamline operations, improve customer experience, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, marketing management, mobile app for field techs, and accounting integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by technology. ServiceTitan strives to champion residential contractors by providing the best software for them to delight homeowners, manage their business, and improve sales.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
If you are intelligent, humble, and passionate about making a difference in the lives of hard-working individuals, and want to have a real, immediate impact on our company, ServiceTitan wants to be your platform for achieving the extraordinary. You should join us.
Product Manager - Platform
As a Product Manager on the Platforms team, you will be an early member of a highly talented and fast-paced team that is responsible for adding new mission critical, revenue generating features to the core product via partner integrations. You will own all aspects of the product feature including partner relationship management, roadmap prioritization, full product lifecycle development, and ultimately be responsible for the continuing success of the product feature. You will dive head first into uncharted territory and become the subject matter expert on a diverse range of product features that could include inventory management, Fintech or connected hardware (IoT).
- Discovery and Ideation: Work closely with Enterprise clients in assessing product needs, defining requirements for custom new features and obtaining sign-off.
- Product Strategy: Understand and prioritize user needs from customer analytics, user research, and competitive analysis. Own the backlog of features and enhancements for Enterprise clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Product Ownership: Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams (support, success, onboarding) to identify product gaps, offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
- Beta Programs: Work closely with individual product managers on development of new features, demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback, manage beta releases.
- Delivery and Execution: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and deliver product features on time while adapting to unforeseen events. Define, plan, and communicate key milestones to partners and stakeholders.
- User Acceptance: Perform user acceptance testing for new features and collaborate with the training team on documentation efforts.
- Partner and Platform Integrations: Build and grow close relationships with partners across the industry to identify opportunities, drive adoption, align objectives, ease onboarding, and successfully execute partnerships and integrations. Be comfortable digging into and understanding technical API specifications and how they translate into product features.
- 2-4 years experience in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills as well as the ability to interface with all groups in the company
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top