Product Designer, Enterprise UI/UX
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Product Designer, Enterprise UI/UX
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Product Designer that enjoys solving complex problems with data-driven solutions. This person will be a core member of our growing design team and aid in creating a class-leading SaaS product with both desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints.
We define a product designer as a person that possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interface design, and prototyping capabilities. Our product designers are capable of performing user interviews, whiteboarding task flows, mocking up interface screens [Sketch] and prototyping those solutions for further testing [Framer, Axure, Principle].
This is an opportunity to join one of LA’s fastest growing startups and have your thumbprint on the product that is actively disrupting the Home Services industry.
What you'll do
- Think conceptually and creatively to generate new ideas, concepts, and features
- Prototype interactive solutions that can be presented to and tested by real users
- Execute designs optimized for multiple platforms: desktop, tablet & mobile
- Design efficient solutions for a scalable platform in mind
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and flows.
What you'll be working on
- Talking to users and understanding their problems and current pain-points
- Designing experiences that are simple, elegant, and solve real problems
- Using the whiteboard, wireframes, and Sketch to iterate toward a shippable solution
- Work closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to ship an extraordinary product
What you'll need
- You have experience designing modern SaaS products
- You have a strong design portfolio that shows off your UI work
- You love collaborating but are also able to take ownership of entire projects
- You have an excellent ability to develop and sustain relationships across teams and functions
- You thrive in a highly iterative process that involves listening, adapting, moving fast, talking with users, incorporating feedback, and constantly collaborating
- You have a strong aptitude for giving and receiving feedback
- 4+ years of experience working at a major digital agency, tech/product startup
- 4-year degree in design, art, new media, human factors, behavioral science, or applicable.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.
Meet Some of ServiceTitan's Employees
Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager
Alene’s role at ServiceTitan is two-fold. On the one hand, she works one-on-one with the company’s CEO—and on the other she manages the day-to-day operations of the office.
Back to top