Operations Center Engineer
ServiceTitan is seeking several Operations Center Engineers with strong experience working with global teams, SaaS applications, distributed cloud infrastructure to build a world-class global Operations Center.
To support ServiceTitan’s growing customer base and cloud infrastructure, we are looking to build a 24/5 operations team located in Glendale USA and in Armenia. Our USA OC Engineers will cover the Glendale working hours and our Armenian team of 4 engineers will work with two shifts covering early morning and evening shift in Armenia. OC Engineers, will help improve our response to alerts, manage escalations, triage technical software problems, make sure documentation and processes exist and being followed by other groups and be an integral part of our incident response protocol. Our goal is to provide premium up time to our customers and improve the meantime to repair.
You will be in the center of ServiceTitan, you will be seen by every team and your efforts will be recognized and valued by everyone in ServiceTitan. You will be working with diverse teams like Cloud, Infrastructure, Developers, Engineers, Cybersecurity, Customer Support and others across the Enterprise.
You will be able to bring in your ideas and showcase your creative problem solving skills.
You will be working with the Manager of Operations Center, other OC Engineers in Yerevan and two other OC Engineers in LA USA.
As our Operations Center Engineer, you will:
- Document problem descriptions, impact, resolution, and detailed symptoms for issues reported.
- Network with all the teams in Yerevan, USA and Russia.
- Monitor and troubleshoot ServiceTitan’s SaaS application from initial triage to resolution.
- Review ongoing bugs/incidents to ensure teams are giving proper attention to resolution.
- Participate in 24/5 shift rotation, collaborate with application owners, engineering, infra and others to resolve performance issues.
- Work with Engineering teams on day-to-day support, maintenance, potential security vulnerabilities and troubleshooting of services and products to ensure high availability, optimal performance and stability.
- Identify areas of importance to develop and update processes.
- Build and implement tools, scripts and interfaces to mature current monitoring and alerting capabilities.
To be successful in this role, we do not expect you to possess all the following skills, but it will definitely help you to learn and develop new skills or perfect existing ones:
- Documentation will be the critical aspect of this role.
- Knowledge of incident management and experience is a super plus.
- Strong passion to extend your skills to unknown areas and a passion to learn new things.
- Partner with various teams and organizations to provide operational support resources
- Must know English
- Russian and the knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SaaS application support or similar operation.
- Would be nice but not mandatory to have strong programming skills or infra or cybersecurity or databases skills.
- Data driven decision maker with impeccable planning, organization, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with interfacing all aspects of the business from support to engineers.
- Experience with system/application monitoring and alerting tools.
- Knowledge of these tools is a plus. JIRA, PagerDuty, DataDog, Kibana and Cloud Services.
- Certifications are a plus: ITIL and/or familiarity with other frameworks, computer networks, OS, Cloud (Azure and/or AWS), Security, Virtual machines and others.
We are looking for interesting, smart and diverse people. Full of energy, passion and ready to move fast but at the same time patient and realistic, understanding that others around you might need time and patience.
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Back to top